UPROUND Produced by: FundersClub
|Event Date/Time: Sep 12, 2013 / 9:00 am - (PST)||End Date/Time: Sep 12, 2013 / 7:30 pm - (PST)|
The UPROUND™ Conference promises to be the premier gathering of private investors this fall. Held in San Francisco, this 1-day event brings together some of the brightest minds in the private investment community and an equally distinguished group of founders and CEOs from some of the most promising startup companies in the U.S.
This conference is an unparalleled opportunity for VCs and angel investors to engage in an intimate networking environment. Interactive panels seated by seasoned industry leaders will share first-hand experiences, strategies and investment insights. In addition to these interactive sessions, there will also be presentations from industry game-changers, including keynote speakers Josh Kopelman, Managing Partner, First Round Capital, Aileen Lee, Founder of Cowboy Ventures and Partner at Kleiner Perkins, Ariel Poler, serial entrepreneur and angel investor, and Alex Mittal, CEO of FundersClub.
Who Should Attend:
- Experienced private investors
- Venture Capitalists
- Founders and CEOs
- Accredited investors looking for a start in startup investing
Speakers and panelists will include the brightest minds in the VC industry and startup ecosystem. They will cover:
- Strategies for funding a startup.
- Metrics in early-stage tech investing.
- Current trending opportunities in Hardware & 3D Printing, Edtech, Collaborative Consumption, Big Data, Healthcare, Crowdfunding, Consumerization of Enterprise, Food Tech and Mobile.
- Creating value-add on both sides of an investment.
- Value and impact of Incubators and Accelerators.
Register here: https://uproundconference.eventbrite.com/