USA Top Brands Sales Future in GCC Region Conference
Venue: Burj Al Arab
|Event Date/Time: Nov 07, 2013 / 8:00 am - (GMT +4:00 hours)||End Date/Time: Nov 07, 2013 / 2:00 pm - (GMT +4:00 hours)|
The number of international brands represented in the regional market has risen drastically in a relatively short time; and with many others positioning themselves for entry, competition for the attention of the region’s consumers has risen and the rules of the game are changing. In order to continue to thrive, brand owners must make a better effort to understand the consumer market, adapt, and build a loyal customer base.
In the midst of globalization, leading companies are capitalizing on new opportunities through innovations that will help them to achieve growth and sustainability in global markets and build and improve their sales, and brand equity. The “USA Top Brands Sales Future in the GCC Region Conference” explores and examines the future opportunities and challenges of USA top brands sales and its future in the GCC, which is considered one of the growing markets with considerable potential for global top brands.
Who will attend ?
- Government and Business Organization Leaders and Officials
- Senior level Executives and Decision-makers
- PR and Communication Directors, Managers, and Heads
- Marketing Directors, Managers, and Executives
- Advertising and Communication Companies
- Business Development Managers
- Sales Managers and Executives
- And all other officials responsible for brand sustainability
Expert speakers will share best practices and inspirational stories and provide updated information on branding and growth strategies. The event will also offer numerous opportunities for interaction with peers and like-minded professionals from across the region and beyond through discussions and networking sessions. Apart from that the event will enable you to:
- Understand market trends in the GCC
- Develop and design new brand strategies
- Participate in interactive discussions with experts and peers
- Learn from the experiences and success stories of leading brands
- Build business relations through abundant networking opportunities