Utica & Marcellus NGL & Gas Markets Congress 2013
Organization: American Business Conferences
Venue: Hyatt Regency Columbus
|Event Date/Time: May 29, 2013 / 8:00 am - (PST)||End Date/Time: May 30, 2013 / 7:00 am - (PST)|
The mission of the 3rd Annual Utica & Marcellus NGL & Gas Markets Congress is to bring together E&P and Midstream companies operating in both dry and liquid rich fields to identify optimal markets for Y-Grade NGLs, NGL products, condensate and natural gas and drive forward infrastructure build out for taking them to areas of optimal demand.
Over two days, E&P and Midstream executives and strategic professionals will gather to drive forward solutions for taking products to both domestic and international markets. Speakers will deliver updates on the latest timings, capacities and locations of takeaway and processing infrastructure as well as production updates to quantify volumes coming out of the Utica and Marcellus and assess how much extra capacity is needed.
What's new this year?
- UTICA PRODUCTION: This year there will be more concentration on the Utica focusing on how an influx of production from the the play will impact pricing for NGLs and gas and in which markets Utica products will yield optimal netback
- MARKET FOCUSED: After two years of focusing on midstream infrastructure, the congress this year will take a closer look at identifying the most lucrative markets for Utica and Marcellus products, as well as how to get it there
- LNG EXPORT & GAS MARKETS: The congress will analyze solutions for digesting gas locally and assess global LNG demand and pricing to evaluate the commercial and regulatory feasibility of exporting LNG internationally
- MARKET ACTIVITY: A brand new session delivering JV and M&A updates will be delivered to explain how new ventures are opening up previously untapped midstream development opportunities
- LOCATION: In response to demand, we have moved the location to Columbus Ohio this year to better reach the market and enable higher attendance figures from Utica as well as Marcellus operators
Pressing topics that will also be discussed:
- NGL MARKETING & PRICING: Analyzing how NGL supply and demand will impact pricing and delivering updates on the latest plans for increasing takeaway capacity
- ETHANE: Where to take ethane - assessing market demand, upcoming takeaway projects and processing capacity increases to ensure Utica and Marcellus ethane always finds a market
- REGULATIONS & PERMITTING: Assessing how to swiftly attain pipeline permits in PA, WV and OH to ensure projects can consistently be delivered on time