Venoms 2013 (Venoms 2013)
Organization: LibPubMedia Ltd
Venue: St Hilda's College
|Event Date/Time: Sep 24, 2013 / 1:00 pm - (GMT)||End Date/Time: Sep 26, 2013 / 2:00 pm - (GMT)|
Venoms offer a substantial pool of bioactive compounds with therapeutic and pharmacological potential. The 2nd Oxford World Symposium on Venoms, Venoms 2013, is aimed at providing an international platform to scientists from academia, industry and clinical settings to discuss and explore this huge reservoir of potential lead compounds for drug development.
Venoms2013 keynote speakers will be Professor Dr Dietrich Mebs and Professor David Weatherall.
Venoms 2012 invites for podium and poster presentations in the following general areas:
- Isolation and characterisation of bioactive lead compounds
- Anti-venom vaccines, therapeutics and envenomation treatment strategies
- Envenomation as a neglected tropical disease
Who Should Attend
- Academia: Lab heads, postdoctoral researchers, graduate research students
- Hospital: Clinicians, researchers, pharmacologists
- Industry: Team leaders, researchers, research managers and decision makers
Professor Dr Dietrich Mebs
Professor David Weatherall
More on the event website
Venue: St Hilda's College, Cowley Place, Oxford OX4 1DY, United Kingdom
Call for sponsors & exhibitors
encourages demonstration of R&D and laboratory supplies related to venom research and invites commercial sponsorship. You are invited to choose from a variety of highly-competitive sponsorship packages listed below. If your needs are not covered by the offered packages please contact us in the first instance and we shall do our best to develop a package to suit your requirements.
- Gold: Includes a speaker slot AND an exhibition stand (max 2)
- Silver: Includes a speaker slot OR an exhibition stand (max 2)
- Keynote Speakers
- Podium Sessions
- Refreshment Breaks
- Drinks Reception
- Delegate Bags (max 2)
- Delegate Badges (max 2)
- Conference Proceedings (max 2)
To increase interaction with delegates, refreshments will be held in the main exhibition area. Spaces for exhibitions are limited and will be allocated on a first-come-first-served basis. To get a location of choice, and to avail our special promotional offers we strongly recommend an early booking.