Vietnam Insurance 2013
|Event Date/Time: Nov 28, 2013 / 9:00 am - (GMT +7:00 hours)||End Date/Time: Nov 29, 2013 / 5:00 pm - (GMT +7:00 hours)|
The Vietnam insurance market is poised for continued growth. Forecasting about the insurance market performance in 2013, the Vietnam Insurance Association has given a conservative growth rate of 12 percent. Additionally, the directive by Government to state owned enterprises, to with draw capital from insurance companies by 2015 creates further opportunities.
The Vietnam Insurance conference will provide you the opportunity to learn from expert presentations over two days, deepening your knowledge and insights of this emerging market
Key Topics to be Covered This Year Include:
- Enhancing Regulatory Frameworks to Support the Further Development of Vietnam Insurance
- Capitalizing on Growth Momentum While Maintaining a Healthy Competitive Environment
- Opportunities And Challenges across key insurance segments – Life, Health and Agriculture
- Marketing and promoting complex financial products in emerging markets
- Raising Insurance Awareness in Developing Markets
- Strategic Insights To Managing Claims In Emerging Market
- Assessing the Role of Brokers In Penetrating The Vietnam Insurance Market
- Bancassurance Channel in Vietnam: Will It Be the Right Formula To Grow?
- Building a More Robust Risk Management Framework to combat fraud