VII Scientific and Technical Conference of Young Scientists Welding and Related Technologies (Vorzel2013)
|Event Date/Time: May 22, 2013||End Date/Time: May 24, 2013|
|Registration Date: Apr 12, 2013|
|Early Registration Date: Apr 12, 2013|
|Abstract Submission Date: Apr 12, 2013|
VII Scientific and Technical Conference of Young Scientists Welding and Related Technologies 22-24 of May, 2013
We invite you to participate in the VII Conference of Young Scientists "WELDING AND RELATED TECHNOLOGIES" organized by the Young Scientists Council of E.O.Paton Electric Welding Institute of the National Academy of Sciences of Ukraine on 22-24 of May, 2013.
The Conference is addressed to young scientists (students, graduate students, doctoral students, engineers and researchers under the age of 35).
Topics of the Conference
- Advanced technologies of welding and joining materials
- Strength, reliability and life of welded structures
- Technology of surfacing, coating and surface treatment
- Special electrometallurgy processes
- New structural and functional materials
- Technical diagnostics and nondestructive testing
- Automation of welding processes and related technologies
- Physicochemical processes (thermodynamics, kinetics, microstructure, phase transformations, corrosion)
- Mathematical modeling and information technologies in welding and related processes
The VII Conference of young scientists "Welding and related technologies" will take place in "Vorzel" resort, Vorzel village, Kyiv region, Ukraine. It is located in the picturesque coniferous forest with fresh air rich in essential oils of pine-trees. Distance from Kyiv Boryspil airport - 40 km, from Central Railway station - 35 km, from the centre of the city - 30 km.
The deadline for submitting abstracts to the conference has been extended to the 12 April 2013.