Wall Street 1-2-1 Fall 2012
Organization: Wall Street 1-2-1, LLC
Venue: The Peabody Orlando
|Event Date/Time: Dec 04, 2012 / 12:00 pm - (EST)||End Date/Time: Dec 07, 2012 / 5:00 pm - (EST)|
|Registration Date: Nov 01, 2012|
Wall Street 1-2-1 Fall 2012 will be hosted at The Peabody Orlando, the world famous luxury hotel renowned for its March of the Peabody Ducks and distinguished as one of only two Forbes Four-Star, AAA Four Diamond hotels in Orlando. Recognized for its world class convention and meeting space, in April 2012, Cvent ranked The Peabody Orlando as the nation’s number one meetings hotel on its list of “Top 100 Meeting Hotels in the United States.”
Located in the heart of the International Drive entertainment and shopping district, The Peabody Orlando features 1,641 ultra-luxurious rooms; a 22,000 square foot, full service, luxury spa, salon and fitness center; three swimming pools, including a grotto-style pool and a heated Olympic-style pool; lighted tennis courts; Captain’s Choice Golf Services, which arranges for tee time reservations, transportation and rental clubs for golf outings at Orlando’s finest championship golf courses; and complimentary I-Ride Trolley rides – the fun and most convenient way to reach more than 100 destinations on International Drive. In addition, the hotel is located within mere driving minutes of the Orlando International Airport, downtown Orlando, Walt Disney World, Universal Orlando and Sea World; and within easy walking distance to the shopping and entertainment mecca, Pointe Orlando.
Moreover, having won virtually every major food industry award, including the Gold Platter and the prestigious Ivy Award of Restaurants & Institutions magazine, the Peabody Orlando’s extraordinarily talented culinary team has been tasked with creating truly memorable fine dining experiences for all Wall Street 1-2-1 Fall 2012 attendees.
In addition to enjoying all of the world class amenities of this spectacular venue, Wall Street 1-2-1 Fall 2012 promises to treat its attendees to a broad range of highly interactive, fun and informative business and social activities, including:
- A relaxing, outdoor welcome reception on the evening of Tuesday, December 4, held by the Terrace Pool and featuring live entertainment, premium open bar and a generous spread of delicious hot and cold appetizers.
- For presenters, a full morning (Wednesday, December 5) dedicated to orientation and one-to-one coaching hosted by Wall Street 1-2-1’s experienced team of communications experts.
- For invited investors and investment professionals, a full morning (Wednesday, December 5) dedicated to one “Money Meets Money” session, providing all invited investment banking firms to meet one-to-one with the invited institutional and accredited investors.
- Three highly charged and fast-paced “Meet the Money” sessions (Wednesday afternoon, December 5 and all day, Thursday, December 6), during which presenting company officials will meet one-to-one with the invited investors and investment professionals and have the opportunity to book 30-minute Second Dates” to be held on Friday, December 7.
- On Wednesday evening (December 5), a cocktail dinner party with a “groovy” twist! Attendees will be treated to fun, lively entertainment, open bar and a wide range of decadent hot and cold food stations.
- On Thursday night (December 6), an Evening of Enchantment, which begins with a cocktail party followed by a five-star, fine-dining experience prepared by The Peabody’s award-winning culinary team.
- Breakfast, lunch and afternoon snacks and refreshments will be provided every day.
Please note: Attendance of investors and investment professionals at Wall Street 1-2-1 is by invitation only. Further, only officials from the companies who have been confirmed by Wall Street 1-2-1 as featured presenters, and who have been properly pre-registered, will be permitted entry into the Wall Street 1-2-1 event. Family members and/or other traveling companions of confirmed attendees who have been properly pre-registered are warmly welcome to attend all evening functions hosted by Wall Street 1-2-1.