Waste Conversion Congress West Coast
Organization: Renewable Waste Intelligence
|Event Date/Time: Dec 03, 2013||End Date/Time: Dec 04, 2013|
Well over 50 municipalities and 200+ industry delegates will be meeting in San Diego (Dec 3-4, Hilton Resort & Spa) for the 3rd annual Waste Conversion Congress West Coast. The event will unite key industry stakeholders with municipal representatives to help facilitate the roll out of successful and integrated municipal waste conversion projects throughout the West Coast.
Focuses include various commercial applications of anaerobic digestion and gasification technologies.
Over 30 industry experts will present over the two day event, covering topics as diverse as public-private partnerships, permitting, the commercial realities of various technologies, organic waste to transportation fuels, policy, public perception, finance options and maintenance, among other important issues. Speakers include:
- Joe Vaillancourt, Vice President, Organic Growth, Waste Management Inc.
- Caroll Mortensen, Director, CalRecycle
- Eric Herbert, CEO, Zero Waste Energy
- Michele Young, Organics Manager, City of San Jose
- Kyle Ginoza, Director, Department of Environment Management, County of Maui
- Harrison Clay, CEO, Clean Energy Renewable Fuels
- Paul Sellew, CEO, Harvest Power
- Rachel Oster, Director of External Affairs, Recology