Women's Health & OB/GYN Nursing
Organization: Contemporary Forums
Venue: paris las vegas s
|Event Date/Time: Oct 13, 2013 / 7:00 am - (PST)||End Date/Time: Oct 16, 2013 / 12:30 pm - (PST)|
Now in its 28th year, this conference is designed for NPs, CNMs, RNs and PAs and promises to enrich your clinical knowledge and skills by providing evidence-based approaches and creative solutions for a variety of women's health and high-risk obstetric issues. A stellar panel of clinician experts has been assembled to address "hot topics" and challenge you to re-think your approaches to those puzzling cases that make your practice so interesting.
Don't miss this opportunity to network with nurses and advanced practice clinicians from around the nation to share your challenges and triumphs in the fascinating world of women's health and obstetrics in the primary care setting.
- Identify diagnosis and treatment options for a variety of women's health problems, including abnormal pap, mood disorders, abnormal vaginal bleeding, genital herpes, unintended pregnancy, sleep disorders, and others.
- Develop approaches for focused counseling when working with teens to support behavior change.
- Discuss management strategies for select high-risk obstetric conditions including hypertensive disorders, gestational diabetes, 1st trimester complications, obesity, and perinatal infections.
- Describe common areas of medical-legal risk in women's health and OB/GYN care.
- Synthesize and apply new learning through case-based discussion.
A Disneyland for adults? You bet … and Las Vegas is so much more! Dine at restaurants inspired by the world’s greatest collection of chefs - Wolfgang Puck, Emeril Lagasse, Bobby Flay and Thomas Keller, just to name a few. Treat yourself to a world-class show, including a choice of five Cirque du Soleil productions, the Blue Man Group and Jersey Boys. Make sure to also consider the variety of well-known headliners from the worlds of music, comedy and magic performing during your stay.WHAT MAKES THIS CONFERENCE A "MUST ATTEND" EVENT?
- 3 dynamic Preconferences including an IUD Placement Training.
- Topics related to health issues throughout the life span, addressed in a variety of teaching formats including didactic sessions, faculty panels, concurrent sessions for personalizing your learning experience, case studies and skill-building.
- Well-known clinician experts who will help you create an action plan for improving the health of your patients.
- An optional networking Luncheon and Presentation focused on the Affordable care Act and what it means for women's health services.
- All the glitz and glamour of Las Vegas and the Paris Hotel, where you can win a jackpot, watch a dazzling show and dine on world-class cuisine, all in one night!
- Office and Clinic Nurses
- Physician Assistants
- Case Managers
- Nurse Practitioners
- Staff Nurses
- Nurse Managers
Please call Contemporary Forums today at 800-377-7707 for early registration. See you there!