World Class Maintenance Audit (WCMA2013)
Organization: Absolute BME
Venue: Novotel Accra City Centre
|Event Date/Time: Dec 09, 2013 / 8:30 am - (GMT)||End Date/Time: Dec 11, 2013 / 5:00 pm - (GMT)|
|Registration Date: Nov 30, 2013||Time: 18:00:00(GMT)|
|Early Registration Date: Oct 16, 2013||Time: 18:00:00(GMT)|
Understand how effective audits bring Maintenance Management theories into real-world practice on a daily basis in your plant, with your Leaders, Planners, and Craftsmen. Learn how to determine the root-cause of Maintenance Business Process problems, and how to shed light on facts that support a need for change.
Understanding what Management Leaders need to know about maintenance, and what aspects of employee work performance need to be monitored and managed on a regular basis (monthly, quarterly, annually) using Maintenance Audits, to direct and encourage an organization to attain overall asset reliability, safety and cost-effective production.
The “nuts and bolts” tasks that Management should optimize, if an organization is to achieve a high level of asset management performance, when organizing and focusing the efforts of individual team members.
Review maintenance audit methods and tools to determine how to use the best techniques to achieve repeatable, comparative, actionable results.
Key benefit of attending
· EXPLORE how maintenance audits fit into your business management process
· MANAGE different types of audits within your existing CMMS / EAM
· LEARN common maintenance management shortfalls and hazards - what doesn’t work and why
· OBTAIN way to manage and audit your technical document library
· LEARN key concepts about the connections between technical documents, bill-of-materials, spare parts, and maintenance plans. And how to audit proper preparation and organization to support maintenance of assets within your plant / mine
· BEST PRACTICES in manage and audit your spare parts inventory, for proper min/max stock levels, work order parts kit accuracy, and on-time delivery
· MASTER fundamentals about how to set up your plant equipment hierarchy in your CMMS / EAM, and how to audit progress
· DISCUSS several options for labeling plant equipment, and how to audit results
Why you should attend the event / why you shouldn't miss this training
The information you will be provided is very hard to find. Without this training, you would have to read and study many books and case studies, sifting some of this material from a vast clutter of non-vital or wrong-headed information. Many management consultants you can hire will not be aware of these audit issues, and definitely not the proven solutions provided as a free take-away. You can ask however many questions it takes (within the confines of the course schedule and planned breaks), until a technique makes sense for your specific application.
Free Take Away
Several audit Excel spreadsheets and Word document forms will be provided in electronic format, for you to take home and add into your CMMS / EAM. For you to use as a starting point to build your maintenance audits, customized for your plant and your people.
Who should attend the training
This program is uniquely designed and will be of particular benefit to
· VP of Operations
· Plant and Mine Managers
· Plant Engineers
· Operations Superintendents
· Engineering and Maintenance Superintendents
· Maintenance Managers
· CMMS / EAM Super Users
· Store Room Managers
· Maintenance Management Consultants
· Reliability Consultants
• Audited four plants for maintenance management and had been labeled as “Current Best Practices”. This “Current Best Practices” has been presented in conferences and trainings around the world
• Evaluated and re-designed the client’s maintenance work management process and job descriptions for one of the most productive gold mine in North America.
• One of his works had been quoted as success and “World class Maintenance” example in the industry.
• Achieved top factory performance– production, uptime, energy, cost and safety.
• Instructor for maintenance related training in USA, Canada, Malaysia, Dubai, UK and Europe.
To Register: email@example.com
For more information about who the expert trainer, do to send me an email to firstname.lastname@example.org with subject title "WCMA" and I shall send you the PDF copy of our full program with trainer's profile, agenda and testimonials. Remember, you can save 10% on these courses but you do need to book by 16th October 2013.To register, email to email@example.com or ring us now on +6038317 0120
Do reply us with your contact information so that we will be able to reach you in case there are any clarifications needed.
With Best Regards,
Absolute BME Sdn Bhd
Office: +603 8317 0120
DID: +603 8317 0139
Mobile: +6018 3530 133