World Low Cost Airlines Congress
Venue: Sofitel London Heathrow
|Event Date/Time: Sep 16, 2013 / 8:00 am - (GMT)||End Date/Time: Sep 18, 2013 / 5:00 pm - (GMT)|
The congress is where you will meet with leading global carriers to understand what they are doing to get the competitive advantage in over served-markets. Hear from Ryanair, Easyjet and Norwegian and many more to discover how their future plans will affect your market share.
Improve your strategy by understanding what leading LCC CEOs such as Michael O’Leary, Alex Cruz and Thomas Winkelmann are doing to continue to increase yields and expand into new networks. Learn from EasyJet how to deliver a more tailored marketing campaign and fully enhance digital interaction with your customers.
To offer you maximum interaction with the industry at the event we have live debates with audience involvement, topic specific round table sessions, interviews and panel discussions. You will have an opportunity to network with airline CEOs, COOs, MDs and learn about the latest LCC business models, alliance strategies and revenue management tools that you could be implementing next year.
Over 70 speakers include:
Michael O’Leary, CEO, Ryanair
Bjørn Kjos, CEO, Norwegian Air Shuttle
Thomas Winkelmann, CEO, Germanwings
Attend the World Low Cost Airlines Congress and learn:
· Hear how High Speed Rail operators NTV, IDTGV and Renfe are looking to compete for your market share in a rapidly changing short haul environment
· Learn from leading LCCs on how you can expand and develop your business model to attract corporate customers
· Discover what to expect from digital travellers and other rapid technology changes from Aviation Futurist Henry Harteveldt
· Understand what you can do as a traditional airline to improve cost efficiencies and stay competitive with LCCs
· Tap into the latest revenue management strategies to improve your margins and optimise the bottom line
· Hear from EasyJet’s Peter Duffy on how you can utilise digital interaction with your customers to make their journey easier and enhance your own brand
· Assess how airlines are taking a more personalised approach to their distribution strategies to create an altogether better sales solution for the customer
· Ensure you stay on top of what is happening in growing markets and don’t miss out on the latest developments in Africa, China, The Middle East and Latin America
· Meet with senior level members from LCCs and Traditional Airlines who are looking to learn where the latest disruptive technologies and services are coming from
· Magnify your online presence with a mini-workshop on driving operations and sales via social media