World Oil & Gas Talent Acquisition Summit 2013
|Event Date/Time: Aug 26, 2013||End Date/Time: Aug 29, 2013|
Improve talent identification, attraction and engagement to recruit better candidates faster.
The World Oil & Gas Talent Acquisition Summit 2013 has been created to help you improve sourcing, attraction, engagement to recruit better candidates faster. This unique conference promises to share the successful tactics being used by oil and gas companies of all sizes to identify, engage and secure the candidates they need, when they need them. With competition for talent rising, this forum will show you how your competition is finding tomorrow’s talent and allow you to improve your own recruitment strategy in line with industry best practice. The meeting will help you uncover new ways and new technologies to source better candidates and creative approaches to expand the pool of non-traditional talent from outside the industry. You will also learn how you can position your brand to beat the competition to engage the best talent faster.
Join expert recruiters from big and small oil and gas operating and services companies, EPCs in honest and open discussions about the practical solutions you need to overcome the talent acquisition challenge.
You will leave this event with the tools to increase recruiting efficiency and discover the new technologies suitable to aid in this process, structure your recruitment team to effectively operate and how to turn job descriptions into career opportunities. Attend to find out how you can:
- Enhance workforce planning to move from reactive to proactive recruitment
- Discover the latest approaches and technologies to effectively source and attract candidates
- Take advantage of social media recruitment and mobile recruitment
- Overcome manpower limitations by focusing on non-traditional recruitment
- Optimize the recruitment process by building on your organization’s branding
- Optimize the recruitment process by hiring more on aptitude rather than core technical skills
- Overcome the barriers to reach passive candidates
- Address local content policies while meeting company’s global recruitment priorities