XIX SIMMAC - International Symposium on Mathematical Methods Applied to the Sciences
Organization: University of Costa Rica
Venue: Hotel Presidente
|Event Date/Time: Feb 25, 2014 / 9:00 am - (CST)||End Date/Time: Feb 28, 2014 / 6:00 pm - (CST)|
|Abstract Submission Date: Nov 01, 2013||Time: 12:00:00 - (CST)|
|Paper Submission Date: Feb 24, 2014||Time: 15:00:00 - (CST)|
The XIXth International Symposium on Mathematical Methods Applied to the Sciences (XIX SIMMAC) is the most important event in applied mathematics in Central America. It is organized by the Center for Research in Pure and Applied Mathematics () of the every two years, with the support of the .
Since 1978, this activity has been developped with the participation of several mathematicians and scientists of affine disciplines, coming from Central America, Europe, North America and South America.
Registration to the SIMMAC begins on Monday 24th at 2 p.m., at the Physic-Mathematic building. Registration on Tuesday opens at 8 a.m.
XIX SIMMAC will take place from February 25th to 28th, 2014.
- Data Analysis Multivariate Statistics
- Classification Data Mining
- Optimization Operations Research
- Probabilty Stochastic Processes
- Numerical Analysis Approximation
- Modeling Financial Mathematics
- Biomathematics Dynamical Systems
- Optimal Control Differential Equations
- Teaching of Statistics and Operations Research