SELLIt e-businessREADY! North America
|Event Date/Time: Sep 26, 2001||End Date/Time: Sep 26, 2001|
|Registration Date: Sep 26, 2001|
|Early Registration Date: Jul 20, 2001|
On September, 26, 2001, SELLIt e-businessREADY! will host the 18th in a series of e-business conferences at the Metro Toronto Convention Centre, Toronto, Canada. Entitled e-businessREADY! North America, the September 26th event is designed specifically to help private and public sector organizations leverage technology to reduce operating expenditures and improve productivity.
SELLIt e-businessREADY! Awards -
UownUs.com is currently accepting award submissions for the SELLIt e-businessREADY! Award. The SELLIt e-businessREADY! Award was created to recognize the accomplishments and outstanding advances in technologies that help private and public sector organizations reduce operating expenditures and improve productivity. The SELLIt e-businessREADY! Award has been organized into six categories. The categories are as follows:
* Best Cost Reducer: Unique business process that allows organizations to reduce operating expenditures and improve productivity.
* Best New Technology: The most innovative Internet technology that helps organizations reduce operating expenditures and improve productivity.
* Best Business Application: Applications for specific business functions (exclusive of new technologies) such as e-mail messaging that helps organizations reduce operating expenditures and improve productivity.
* Best Commerce Product: Products and services for presenting merchandise and transacting business on the Internet.
* Best Infrastructure: Software, services that improve business performance, and security of data storage and distribution.
* Best Client Software: Software applications that are used by an individual while connected to the Internet or Internet to accomplish a specific task, such as e-mail clients, browsers, and new technologies.
August 15, 2001.
Qualifying technology must help organizations reduce operating expenditures an improve productivity.
Six winners will be selected. Winners receive $250,000 worth of advertising in SELLIt e-businessREADY! – the world’s first automated electronic salesperson and online publicist for up to one year.
Please visit http://www.uownus.com/award/ for more information or contact Natasha Thompson at firstname.lastname@example.org or via telephone at (416) 366-0767.
e-businessREADY! North America is sponsored by InternetWire, FaxMate.com, Interchange.ca, Ramsubick Internet Inc., e-businessREADY! Corp., UownUs.com, SELLIt e-businessREADY! and many more. If you would like to attend this event please contact Natasha Thompson at Natasha@uownus.com or call (416) 336-0767 or (416) 229-1335. Background information can be found at http://www.uownus.com