Thriving in the New Digital Economy :: Survival of the Fittest (SOTF2001)
Venue: Hyatt Regency
|Event Date/Time: Sep 06, 2001||End Date/Time: Sep 07, 2001|
|Registration Date: Sep 06, 2001|
|Early Registration Date: Aug 01, 2001|
They are wrong.
It's true that just about anyone can build a web page. But it takes real skill to turn a mere site into an effective marketing, e-commerce, public relations, and customer service tools. Those that have learned how to do this are reaping tremendous business rewards.
This September, the best of the Internet masters are coming to Houston! These are the people who have discovered what works, and what doesn't, on the web. Your mission is to learn the secrets of success directly from them in two days of intensive survival training. Here's some of what you'll encounter:
- Basic sustenance. The essentials for thriving online
- Setting off flares. How to get publicity on the Net
- Psychology of survival. How to get Web visitors to buy
- Preventing hypothermia. Online customer service heat therapy
- Fending off enemies. Tips and tricks to save your scalp
- Pool resources. Schmooze with e-marketing leaders
As a bonus, conference attendees may also attend the 7th Annual Tenagra Awards for Internet Marketing Excellence luncheon. Winners are our industry's Nobel laureates, the individuals who've achieved ground-breaking success in online marketing.
If you are involved in the Web, whether in marketing, e-commerce, public relations, or customer service, you can't afford to miss this conference and workshop. Because survival is never a matter of chance.