Pharma Executive Summit
|Event Date/Time: Sep 19, 2001||End Date/Time: Sep 20, 2001|
|Early Registration Date: Aug 17, 2001|
* Understand How E-Detailing Will Increase Knowledge and Product Awareness
* Learn How the Impact of Emerging Technologies on Pharmaceutical Research and Drug Development Will Affect Implications to Your Business Growth and Strategies
* Hear Experts Discuss Major Issues Concerning Patent Exclusivity vs. Patent Protection/Generic Drugs vs. Name Brands
* Assess Your Risks and Learn the Skills for Risk Management: Improving Corporate Governance According to the New FDA Paradigm
* Plus case studies on how major Pharma companies are striving in the marketplace.
Q.WHY SHOULD YOU ATTEND THIS EVENT?
A.The pharmaceutical industry is increasingly competitive. With people living longer lives and an increase in age-related illnesses, women's health issues, and mental health issues, there is a greater demand for new drugs and treatments. Remaining highly profitable with new technologies, biotech advancements and business strategies is a necessity for Pharma executives.
Q. WHO SHOULD ATTEND?
A.Senior-level executives from:
* Pharmaceutical Companies: Drug Manufacturers, Major and Generic
* Drug Delivery Systems: Packaging and Logistics
* Biotechnology: Medicine and Research Companies
* Industry Associations and Related Government Entities
* Industry Consultants, Press and Service Providers