Venue: The Sheraton Towers
|Event Date/Time: Aug 15, 2001||End Date/Time: Aug 16, 2001|
* Protecting your clients and your company from fraud, and ensuring the privacy & security of all sensitive information
* Reducing enterprise costs by automating administrative processes
* Freeing agents from “paper-pushing” and allowing them to engage in more developmental and profitable activities
* Enhancing client relationships and customer service with eCRM applications
* Developing beneficial relationships with other financial institutions and employing multi-channel promotion strategies
Who Should Attend This Event?
* Insurance agents and carriers from every geographic area and all variety of market sectors within the Fortune 1000 and mid-tier level.
* Insurance brokers who wish to formulate the best plan of action with their partners regarding technology and profit-generation.
* Technology professionals who work for insurance companies at the corporate level, in order to develop strategy for future expansion and application/system deployment.
* Software and other technology developers with insurance and/or financial services clients, and others who want to access this enormous market segment.