Wireless Medical Summit
Venue: The Adam\'s Mark Hotel
|Event Date/Time: Aug 14, 2001||End Date/Time: Aug 15, 2001|
* Deploying patient-critical applications to clinicians and caregivers from all departments using wireless and handheld devices.
* Using mobile technologies to reduce medical errors and ensure patient safety.
* Enabling workers to have access to input or retrieve data at point of activity.
* Facilitating compliance with HIPPA by incorporating newer mobile applications into existing IT infrastructures
* Merging web-generated medical data into existing legacy data to enhance real time remote medical data retrieval.
* Implementing wireless applications to streamline operations and compensate for anticipated staffing shortages.
* Security and medical data access issues
* And Much, Much More...
Hear first-hand from the industry players on the forefront of the mobile medical revolution.
This event is designed specifically for the medical and health care community. Unlike most of the large wireless expos, this conference will focus exclusively on the issues and technologies that affect and influence hospitals, medical centers, physicians, caregivers, and health care providers. Those in particular invited to attend will include the individuals and organizations that have a stake in the betterment of healthcare delivery through advanced technologies and applications. These include:
* Healthcare and Medical Center Executives
(CIOs, CEOs, CFOs, etc.)
* Physicians/Physician Groups
* Directors & Managers of IT, Medical Data Administration, and Hospital Records Storage & Retrieval
* Wireless Indusrty Analysts
* Wireless Technology and Application Providers