ITI 2002 - 24th International Conference INFORMATION TECHNOLOGY INTERFACES (ITI 2002)
Venue: Croatia Hotel
|Event Date/Time: Jun 24, 2002||End Date/Time: Jun 27, 2002|
|Registration Date: May 31, 2002|
|Paper Submission Date: Mar 01, 2002|
- Bio-Inspired Computing
- Collaborative and Internet Computing
- Computer Related Crime
- Databases and Data Warehousing
- Data Mining, Statistics and Biometrics
- Distance Education
- Human Interfaces and Interaction
- Intelligent and Multy-Agent Systems
- Issues in Computing Methodologies
- Knowledge Management and E-Commerce
- Modeling, Simulation and Optimization
- Multimedia and Electronic Documents
- Networking, Middleware and Distributed Platforms
Papers accepted by two independent reviewers are published in Conference Proceedings (ISSN 1330-1012) available at the Conference and abstracted in the INSPEC database.
After 10 successful Conference years in Pula, ITI returns to Cavtat! Cavtat, ancient Greek Epidaurum, is a small Adriatic town only 6 km away from Dubrovnik International Airport. Besides its natural beauty full of sun and with unique golden sunsets, Cavtat also has a rich and interesting past. According to legends and chronicles, refugees from Epidaurum, escaping invasion of Slavs and Avars, established Dubrovnik. During the 15th century Cavtat became a part of the Republic of Dubrovnik. Today, Cavtat is a very attractive mixture of old and new architecture, and lush Mediterranean vegetation.
While the scientific program is expected to create stimulating professional interaction, the crystal clear Adriatic Sea, warm June atmosphere and wealth of historic monuments promise a pleasant and memorable stay.
BIOSTAT 2002 9th Meeting of Researchers in Biometrics / Statistics