Component Based Analysis & Design Using UML (OOAD)
|Event Date/Time: Feb 25, 2002||End Date/Time: Feb 28, 2002|
Our four-day learning experience will give you what you need to tackle that next Analysis and Design project from end to end. We have put together a comprehensive approach, based on current methodologies tempered with real-world experience. We present this with examples from real projects.
We will present Analysis and Design as part of an integrated Software Development Process. You will learn about the artifacts that need to be produced, the relationships between the artifacts, and the activities necessary to produce the artifacts. This will be reinforced by realistic exercises that will drive home the lessons learned.
· Understand the concepts and principles of Object Technology and component based development
· Learn how to capture and communicate user-centric requirements with use cases, components, and business objects
· Become proficient in modeling with UML
· Learn robust design practices through proven design patterns
· Learn how to design flexible and reusable component architectures
· Learn how to map UML designs into an object-oriented language
· Learn how to leverage and integrate legacy systems with Object Technology
Who Will Attend
Analysts, designers, developers and project managers who require practical knowledge of object-oriented analysis and design, component based development and UML.
Exercises and examples will provide students with the opportunity to try the UML constructs presented, and to get hands-on experience with the best practices presented in class