VIIth International Seminar/Workshop on Direct and Inverse Problems of Electromagnetic and Acoustic (DIPED-2002)
Venue: Tbilisi State University
|Event Date/Time: Oct 10, 2002||End Date/Time: Oct 13, 2002|
|Registration Date: Oct 01, 2002|
|Early Registration Date: Aug 01, 2002|
|Abstract Submission Date: May 01, 2002|
|Paper Submission Date: Jun 01, 2002|
VIIth International Seminar/Workshop
DIRECT AND INVERSE PROBLEMS OF ELECTROMAGNETIC
AND ACOUSTIC WAVE THEORY
Tbilisi, Georgia, October 10-13, 2002
CALL FOR PAPERS
The VIIth International Seminar/Workshop on Direct and Inverse Problems of Electromagnetic and Acoustic Wave Theory (DIPED-2002) will be organized by IEEE MTT/ED/EMC Georgia and MTT/ED/AP/CPMT West Ukraine Chapters in Tbilisi State University, Georgia on October 10-13, 2002.
1. Propagation, diffraction and scattering of waves on limited or unlimited objects in homogeneous and non-homogeneous media.
2. Synthesis of radiating systems and field transformers.
3. Restoring the shape of radiating and scattering bodies.
Instruction for Authors
1. The papers should be written in English on 3 or 4 pages of A4 (21 by 29.7 cm), including text, formulas, figures and references. All margins should be 2.5 cm., the pages should not be numbered.
2. Single-spaced text should be written in Word 6.0 or Word 7.0 for Windows using Times New Roman font, 13 pt.
3. The title should be written and centered on the first line(s) in bold, capitals. The names of the authors and their affiliation (including address, and e-mail) should be placed next, with one blank line above and below. The abstract (5-10 lines) should start below. One blank line should be added between the abstract and main text.
4. The WinWord *.doc files should be sent by e-mail email@example.com.
5. The authors are requested to sent the hard copy of the papers by ordinary mail to General Organizing Committee Secretary Dr. Mykhaylo I. Andriychuk
1. July 1, 2002 Deadline for reception of camera-ready papers.
2. August 1, 2002 Notifications of authors about acceptance of the papers.
3. October 10-13, 2002 Seminar/Workshop DIPED-2002.
General Organizing Committee
Chairman: Prof. N.N.Voitovich, Inst. Appl. Probl. Mech. & Math. 3"B" Naukova St., 79601, Lviv, Ukraine fax: 380-322-637088 e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org Secretary: Dr. M. I. Andriychuk, Inst. Appl. Probl. Mech. & Math.3"B" Naukova St., 79601, Lviv, Ukraine fax: 380-322-637088 e-mail: email@example.com
Local Organizing Committee
Chairman: Prof. R.S. Zaridze, Tbilisi State University 3 Chavchavadze Ave, 380028 Tbilisi, Georgia fax: 995-32-290821 e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org Secretary: Dr. D.D. Karkashadze, Tbilisi State University 3 Chavchavadze Ave, 380028 Tbilisi, Georgia fax: 995-32-290821 e-mail: email@example.com
For further information, please visit web site: http://www.ewh.ieee.org/soc/cpmt/ukraine/