Wellness, Energy & Functional Beverage
Venue: Wyndham Hotel Orlando Resort
|Event Date/Time: Jan 28, 2002||End Date/Time: Jan 29, 2002|
|Registration Date: Jan 28, 2002|
* Current legal and regulatory requirements and issues that may come up when developing, labeling and marketing beverages
* Liability exposure: regulatory theories and consumer claims
* How to Evaluate the safety, efficacy, and quality of functional beverages and their ingredients
* Flavor challenges - balancing function and taste
* Public perception – media portrayal
* The affect mergers and acquisitions have on the marketing of innovative beverages
* Testing of innovative beverages
* Taking a look at the rules – are the FDA rules enforced fairly?
* The importance of communicating the health benefits to consumers
* How to market functional beverages from the consumer viewpoint
* The Law of functional foods in the U.S.
* Targeting the aging population