The Annual Advanced Marketing Research Asia Conference & Exhibition
|Event Date/Time: Jun 10, 2002||End Date/Time: Jun 12, 2002|
|Early Registration Date: May 09, 2002|
Knowledge Management Day : Wednesday, June 12, 2002
Event Summary :
Frost & Sullivan is pleased to bring you The Annual Advanced Market Research Asia Conference & Exhibition. This conference will provide Asia's corporate leaders an opportunity to gather and interact with the key players in the research industry. This conference carrying the theme Sailing the Rough Seas: Capitalize on Market Research through New Techniques, Technologies and Management Strategies will discuss the importance of research in trying times and how effective marketing research can help to turn-around businesses.
Did you know that most people who conduct searches on the Web only find 0.3% of the information posted? Recent research has proven that tools and methodologies of marketing research are essential to harness the tremendous data around us and to fully extract the right information for effective decision-making. If you feel that your organization is mounting with data, but not structured enough to turn raw data into strategic plans, participate in this lively, interactive session.
CONFERENCE & MAIN EXHIBITION
Monday & Tuesday, June 10-11, 2002
Key highlights will be on :
- Updated trends in qualitative and quantitative analysis and surveys.
- Next generation online research methodologies
- Implementing global and online Marketing Research projects
- Building a proactive Marketing Research teams
KNOWLEDGE MANAGEMENT DAY
Wednesday, June 12, 2002
Interactive Workshop and Knowledge Management Demonstrations
This workshop will use a combination of presentations, demonstrations and real-world case study to illustrate the importance of managing knowledge and how its techniques can be applied in today's business environment to gain a competitive edge. Drawing upon the collective experiences of our workshop expert(s), the workshop will address the importance of managing knowledge in the new economy, provide examples of how companies are leveraging their knowledge assets for competitive intelligence and highlight technologies that can enable organizations to better create, share and use what they know. You will have the opportunity to apply the tools and concepts learned in this workshop to unique knowledge management challenges you face within your organization.
- Identify the reasons why knowledge management is critical for your success in today's business environment
- Understand the essential differences between data, information and knowledge, and the importance of managing each
- Identify critical knowledge resources and levers that can be applied to knowledge management projects in area of competitive intelligence and market research
- Understand how knowledge management can be applied to process improvement efforts within your competitive intelligence, market research, sales and marketing organizations
- Identify relevant technologies that could be applied to your knowledge management challenges
- Understand the importance of capturing and using lessons learned within your organization
- Understand the relevant components of a knowledge management strategy and how you can apply it to make your organization more responsive, innovative, competent and efficient, ultimately – more successful.