Venue: Hilton Chicago Hotel
|Event Date/Time: Jun 19, 2002||End Date/Time: Jun 21, 2002|
Strengthening network security means much more than installing a firewall or using anti-virus tools to scan for infected files. If your entire security infrastructure is not sound your business could collapse. That's not a scare tactic, that's reality.
Attend the Security Decisions conference and discover how to make the smartest decisions to lock down your systems and build the strongest IT fortress possible. You get today's top strategies to make the most cost-effective security purchases, expert tactics to lock-down OS-specific security holes, and the most effective means to manage network security.
Sessions topics and speakers are being finalized right now, but this is your best chance to qualify early to attend this FREE event focused on enterprise security infrastructure addressing:
• The future of corporate security
• How to establish the most cost-effective security budget to maximize ROI
• Pros & cons of the top e-commerce security alternatives
• The 10 largest security flaws in your network (and how to fix them!)
• Biometrics and the best ways to exploit access control devices
• How to establish failsafe security policies at your organization
• Apply today to qualify for Maravatio FREE!