Latin America Insurance & Finance Conference
|Event Date/Time: Jun 06, 2002||End Date/Time: Jun 07, 2002|
|Registration Date: May 31, 2002|
|Early Registration Date: Apr 07, 2002|
Special emphasis will be placed on:
• How can businesses benefit from the economic alliance between the US and Mexico.
• A look at the present and the future direction of the Insurance Industry in Latin America
• The interrelationships between the insurance, finance and the technology industry.
• The role Latin America plays in global business?
• Professional Industry leaders will discuss best practices for forming and maintaining strategic alliances.
• The new trends and emerging issues: a comparison between the US and Latin America: What lessons can be learned.
• Integrating the e-business & e-commerce process: The top barriers in establishing online services and sales. What businesses are doing to stay ahead.
• The future of the emerging insurance products
• Financial growth opportunities in Latin America through partnerships and M&A
• What leading companies do to stay competitive in this technology era
During this conference industry leaders will discuss the economic and political challenges surrounding these industries in Latin America.
We will provide promising solutions through case studies and panel discussions with industry leaders and experts.