Funds World CHina 2002 (Funds China)
|Event Date/Time: Apr 16, 2002||End Date/Time: Apr 18, 2002|
|Registration Date: Feb 15, 2002|
|Early Registration Date: Mar 15, 2002|
Funds World China 2002 draws on a timely theme - "Now Open" - and highlights lessons learnt since the launch of China's first open-ended funds, to help you make astute business decisions in the present market conditions.
Before you get lured by the sheer size of idle bank deposits (which at November 2001 exceeds US$845 billion) and the enormous institutional sums involved, let the following leaders test your market assumptions and knowledge:
* Gao Liangyu, Chief Executive Officer, Nanfang Fund Management
* Xu Zhilin, Assistant Chief Executive Officer, Guotai Fund Management
* KC Kwok, Chief Economist, Standard Chartered Bank
* Song Guoqing, Director of R&D, Stock Exchange Executive Council
* Dr William Bodine, Chairman, The Investment Advisory Group
* Frank Kusse, Chief Executive Officer, Asia-Pacific, ABN-AMRO Asset Management
* Stuart H Leckie, Chairman- Greater China, Hewitt Associates
* Li Quan, Executive Vice President, Boshi Asset Management
Committed to the fund's industry growth, Funds World China 2002 will give you informed decisions on how this enormous industry will pan out in the post-WTO era. The event brings together all the major fund companies, economists, investment bankers, asset management consultants who have a stake in China's investment landscape.