Genomic & Biotech Venture Capital Forum
Venue: Hilton Times Square
|Event Date/Time: Apr 08, 2002||End Date/Time: Apr 09, 2002|
Outstanding Conference Highlights And Benefits Include:
* The future of genomics and proteomics: deciding how to invest
* Overcoming obstacles and successfully investing in start-up, early-stage and blue-chip medical and biotechnology companies
* Utilizing investments as a marketplace development tool
* Contending with the legal issues from start to finish
* Understanding how the consumerization of healthcare will be accelerated through genomic profiling
* Hearing from experts on due diligence models
* Best practice case studies and lessons learned
* Free Interactive Workshop, "Mining the University Research Enterprise for Deals and Technologies!"
* Interactive Roundtable Discussion, "Identifying Venture Capital Opportunities in the Genomic & Biotech Industries"