Economist Conferences: Second International Japan Automotive Roundtable
|Event Date/Time: Jun 03, 2002|
The one-day Second International Japan Automotive Roundtable is designed to explore the challenges and opportunities forcefully presented by this dynamic field, through cutting-edge presentations and intensive, interactive dialogue.
The roundtable themes include
- Global & Japan Auto Industry update
- Changing global scenarios of trade & legislation
- New product development & environment
- M&A strategy in auto industry.
With strong corporate support, high-level participation from Japan, and timely focus on the global dynamics confronting business operations in Japan, this promises to be the premiere, senior-level event of the year.
Issues to be discussed at the Roundtable:
- Market and competitive polarisation in the auto industry
- International positioning strategies
- Analysis of market trends and update on the successes of industry consolidation
- New technological trends and directions for the industry
- The offering / cost squeeze – greater expectations of innovations by consumers coupled with market slowdown