ICML-IX; International Conference of Minority Languages, Kiruna, Sweden, June 6-7, 2003 (ICML-IX2003)
Venue: Folkets hus & Park
|Event Date/Time: Jun 06, 2003||End Date/Time: Jun 07, 2003|
|Registration Date: Mar 28, 2003|
|Early Registration Date: Sep 01, 2002|
|Abstract Submission Date: Feb 28, 2003|
* Revitalisation of minority languages, especially case studies of actual practice.
* Implementation of the European Charter for Regional or Minority Languages with particular attention to smaller language groups.
* Language policies concerning smaller language groups.
* Language planning by smaller language groups.
* Cultural development and quality of life in regions where smaller languages are used.
* Experiences from bilingual education and immersion classes for children who use smaller languages.
* Any topic concerning the smaller languages in the Barents and Baltic regions.