Account Aggregation for Financial Services
Venue: Le Meridien Piccadilly
|Event Date/Time: Jul 09, 2002|
This introductory session will give attendees the opportunity to define their objectives for the conference. It will highlight issues of primary importance to delegates, and act as a reference point and focus during the day.
Mark Jeffries, Economist, Broadcaster & Media Consultant
09.25 Aggregation technologies: A review of the current landscape
· Introduction - US/UK/ASIA update
· What is aggregation and what are the benefits to providers & consumers?
· Alternative solutions and the associated merits, cost, risks, timescales, CRM integration issues
· Maximising the ROI (external and internal costs, revenue opportunities)
· Looking to the future, including EBPP vs aggregation
Steve Gibson, Director, END2END VIEW
10.00 Aggregation, has the time come?
· What do customers want?
· Can you make this a compelling proposition?
· What’s in it for the banks?
· Abbey National's view
· cahoot's position
· The future
Graham Mott, Manager Partnerships & Strategy, CAHOOT
10.35 Morning networking break & coffee
10.55 Case-study: Citibank’s “My Accounts”
· Launching Citibank's My Accounts
· First Mover advantage?....reviewing the current status
· A tool for acquisition or CRM?
· The customer view
· Where to from here?
Jonathan Mindell, Sales & Marketing Director, CITIBANK
11.30 Case-study: Moneysupermarket.com
· Why are we offering Account Aggregation?
· What are the user benefits of the service?
· Why will Account Aggregation be different in the UK?
· Drivers of ROI
· Offering users market comparisons – why is this key?
Richard Mason, Director, MONEYSUPERMARKET.COM
12.05 (Iain Quinn, Group Proposition Services, BARCLAYS - awaiting details)
14.00 Aggregation and the Regulatory Environment – brains trust
3 leading minds debate potentially hazardous issues such as:
· What is the current regulatory position relating to account aggregation?
· What will be the impact of ongoing Financial Services & Markets Act (FSMA) provisions?
Robert Courtneidge, Partner, OSBORNE CLARKE
Nigel White, Senior Consultant, APACS
Rex Parry, Partner, EVERSHEDS
14.35 Taking aggregation to market – Yodlee’s experiences
· Working with the Regulators
· Realising the ROI
· Case studies from deployed aggregation services
Simon Lees, UK Sales Director, YODLEE
15.10 Integrated Customer-Centric Financial Management
Aggregation from the customer's side
How can aggregation provide a proper customer service rather than representing a bolt-on extra?
Andy Deller, Director of Banking & Insurance, EGG
15.45 Afternoon networking break and coffee
16.05 Developing User Driven Technology for the European market
· Experiences from current implementations
· Achieving a ROI from User Driven Technology
Mark Matthews/Richard Brierley-Jones, ACCOUNTUNITY
16.40 How does aggregation work? – Questions to ask your technology
· Data collection methods
· Quality and Quantity of Data
· Data Analysis
· Retail v/s High net worth – private client views
· ASP or In-house
· Life After Aggregation
· ROI or how do you measure success
Dinesh Sheth, Founder, CEO and President, UMONITOR, INC.