BiZBash Javits Meeting and Event Expo 2002
|Event Date/Time: Oct 09, 2002|
Contact: David Adler 646 638 3602
BiZBash Announces Second Annual
Northeast Regional Meeting and Event Marketing Expo
· The Second Annual BiZBash Javits Meeting and Event Expo 2002- The Fresh Idea Show, New York City’s Premier Meeting and Event Regional Trade Show for Event Marketers and Meeting Professionals.
· BiZBash U- Education programs for the event, marketing and meeting industry with classes and certification programs on topics such as event creativity, themes that sizzle, public relations, the technology of registration and invitations. (The Education program will cost $125)
When: Wednesday, October 9th 2002 11:00 am- 6:30 pm
Where: 18,000 Sq. Ft. at the Jacob K. Javits Convention Center Galleria and River Pavilion, NYC
· Over 2,000 attendees including managers of corporate meetings and events, product launches, trade shows, press conferences, gala events, holiday events and more. (Admission will be free for qualified event and meeting professional buyers will be $75 for non qualified attendees.) To register to attend go to www.bizbash.com/expo2002
· Over 150 prime exhibitors representing third party meeting planners, entertainment and production companies, catering and food service companies, venues, décor, destination management companies and out of town destinations. To Exhibit contact David Cooperman at 646 638 3600 Ext. 115 or Dcooperman@bizbash.com
· Produced by BiZBash Media, Richard Aaron, President and Show Manager
o BiZBash Media is the newspaper, trade show and web-site company that serves the needs of the meeting and event marketing industry in New York City. To contact Show management - Fran Ross- Fross@bizbash.com 646 638 3600 Ext. 109
· The Proven Need
o There is a proven need for a face-to-face marketplace for the convention, trade show, meeting and event industry in the $4 billion New York City and regional area. The first annual BiZBash Javits Expo was a deemed a large success by attendees and exhibitors filling a need in the market and justifying an annual event.
· The Growth of Events as a marketing tool
o In a post 9/11 world, the interdependence of all the face-to-face industries our more important than ever. According to a recent Intellitrends study, event marketing continues to grow at double-digit rates. One out of two companies feel that event marketing provides the “greatest return on invesement (ROI) when compared to other marketing and communications tactics (advertising, direct mail, sales promotion, internet etc.)
· The First BiZBash Caterwaiter Fashion Show and Passed Hors d’oeuvres Tasting Competition will take place on the trade show floor at 4pm on October 9th, 2002. Restaurants, hotels, and caterers will be judged on everything from best looking waiters to best tasting hors d’oeuvres.