Collaborating for Competitive Advantage (13th Annual International Conference on Work Teams) (Collaborating for Co)
Venue: Hyatt Regency DFW
|Event Date/Time: Sep 23, 2002||End Date/Time: Sep 25, 2002|
|Registration Date: Sep 23, 2002|
|Early Registration Date: Aug 20, 2002|
Work Teams, continues to be the world’s largest and most comprehensive learning opportunity of
its kind. This year’s theme, Collaborating for Competitive Advantage, will be carried out in
motivational keynotes; concurrent 90-minute presentations, team presentations and panels;
skill-building, 3-hour workshops; and pre- and post-conference opportunities.
Join leading practitioners and colleagues from around the world and discover the benefits of
Collaborating for Competitive Advantage. The conference will showcase how collaboration
enables companies to flourish in today’s changing global economy by improving quality, increasing
productivity, reducing costs, and accelerating the speed at which they innovate and deliver
- Explore principles for building the collaborative organization.
- Understand the business case for collaboration.
- Exchange knowledge and best practices and build international networks.
- Experience cutting edge tools for getting your team back on track to effective collaboration.
- Discover collaborative advantage through extended enterprise supplier networks.
- Learn leadership skills to inspire teams to the highest level of performance.
- Observe methods to energize your teams for greater contribution to business performance.
- Learn methods for leading positive change.
- Observe how companies foster a collaborative work culture for continuous improvement.
- Apply principles of the collaborative organization to improve virtual team performance.
- Experience tools and techniques to maximize team performance for business results.
- Learn how to build effective collaborative relationships.
Full program details: http://www.workteams.unt.edu/conf/fall/intro2002.htm