Sports Nutrition For Health and Performance
|Event Date/Time: Oct 23, 2002||End Date/Time: Oct 25, 2002|
* Evaluate the “performance utility” and its broadening appeal - - -beyond that of the athlete to include fitness enthusiasts and wellness consumers
* Understand the social, regulatory and technological factors that either promote or hinder the development and marketing of various types of sports nutrition products
* Describe various types of foods/drinks and supplements that are marketed as “lifestyle solutions” - - - meeting the needs, personal preferences and interests of today’s Baby Boomers and Generation Xer’s
* Realize the importance of continuously educating the consumer on the health benefits (and risks) of functional or energy foods, dietary supplements and ingredients
* Consider how the right balance of innovation, convenience and taste is driving the growth of the “healthy alternative” segment to include non-sports usage
Featuring Practical Solutions and Best Practices From Our Carefully Selected Panel of Speakers From the Following Industry Leaders:
Metabolife International, Inc.
South Beach Beverage Co. (SoBe) Kemin Foods, L.C.
Henry’s Marketplace, Inc./ Wild Oats Markets, Inc
National Nutritional Foods Association (NNFA)
Chemi Nutraceuticals, Inc
Patton Boggs LLP
The MWW Group
Zoeller Marketing, Inc.
Blue Pacific Flavors
Ohio State University
Integrated Marketing Group
Who Will Attend this Conference?
This educational business conference is being researched with and designed for executives, consultants and researchers in the following areas of:
* Product Development
* Science & Technology
* Regulatory/Legal Affairs
* Public Relations
* Sales & Merchandising
* Brand Management
* New Business Development