British Crop Protection Council Conference - Pests and Diseases (BCPC Conference)
Venue: Hilton Metropole, Brighton
|Event Date/Time: Nov 18, 2002||End Date/Time: Nov 21, 2002|
|Registration Date: Nov 21, 2002|
|Early Registration Date: Sep 19, 2002|
|Abstract Submission Date: Jul 03, 2002|
|Paper Submission Date: Aug 28, 2002|
Discover the latest developments in:
- Temperate, tropical and organic pest and disease management
- Advances in biological control
- The potential role of transgenic crops
- Forecasting, modelling and risk assessment.
You can also attend specialist events on:
- Sustainable food production
- Crop protection under licence
- Crop protection research. Who decides? Who benefits?
- Information technology in practice.
For the latest conference details or to register online, visit the website at www.bcpc.org/bcpcconference2002/index.htm
The BCPC Conference Secretariat
5 Maidstone Buildings Mews
Bankside, London, SE1 1GN
Tel: +44 (0) 20 7940 5367/5555
Fax: +44 (0) 20 7940 5361