The International Conference "Physicochemical Analysis of Liquid-Phase Systems"
|Event Date/Time: Jun 30, 2003||End Date/Time: Jul 04, 2003|
|Early Registration Date: Oct 30, 2002|
|Abstract Submission Date: Jan 15, 2003|
Theoretical and experimental researches in the field of physicochemical analysis of liquid-phase homogeneous and heterogeneous (liquid - vapour, liquid - liquid, liquid - solid equilibria) systems, their applications in technological processes, and obtaining novel materials will be discussed.
Problems to be discussed:
- general theoretical problems of physicochemical analysis of liquid-phase systems, equations of state, methods for the computation and prediction of phase equilibria;
- physicochemical analysis techniques;
- software and databases;
- physicochemical analysis of liquid-phase homogeneous systems, including electrolyte systems;
- physicochemical analysis of liquid-phase partially-miscible systems;
- physicochemical analysis of water-salt systems, including natural-salt (sea-water) systems.
Saratov State University, Saratov, Russia.
There will be plenary lectures, oral presentations, and poster sessions.
Russian and English.