Regulation of General Insurance Intermediaries
|Event Date/Time: Nov 19, 2002||End Date/Time: Nov 20, 2002|
This conference is ideally timed to provide hard facts and specific advice on the detail of the legislation, which will be in Parliament by October. It has been carefully researched with those responsible for regulatory affairs, compliance and agency management within brokers and insurers and focuses on providing solutions in the most challenging areas, including:
· Hear from the FSA on the approach they will take to regulation
· Exactly which intermediaries and which products will be affected by the new rules?
· Disclosure of commission payments; what are the new requirements?
· The impact of Europassporting and cross-border policy issues on your business
· Structuring your agency agreement in the light of new regulation
· Training and Competence requirements explained and a practical workshop on managing key performance
· Money Laundering; advanced compliance tips for brokers
Speakers will include representatives from the Financial Services Authority as well as leading insurance industry experts and many leading legal and strategic advisers to brokers and insurers.