VOLUNTARY BENEFITS MANAGEMENT & ENHANCED BENEFIT COMMUNICATIONS FORUM (VOLUNTARY BENEFITS M)
|Event Date/Time: Jan 29, 2003||End Date/Time: Jan 30, 2003|
|Registration Date: Jan 29, 2003|
|Early Registration Date: Dec 06, 2002|
EARN UP TO 14 CPE CREDITS!
Voluntary benefits have taken on an undeniable appeal to companies and their employees. Employees appreciate the convenience, guidance and group discounts of these benefits, while employers can continue to grow and contain costs. In today’s economy, it is essential for employers to offer employees maximum benefit options. In addition to offering voluntary benefits, implementing an effective communication plan is key for employers to improve employee morale, reduce turnover, increase productivity and protect the company from lawsuits. Are you offering your employees voluntary benefit choices that cater to their individual needs and at the same time increase employee satisfaction? What are you doing to overcome the challenges you face trying to provide your employees with top-notch benefits communication?
This event will examine new trends in voluntary benefits, but it will also address how to solve employee communication needs. Attend this forum to receive an in-depth analysis on how to design an effective benefit communications strategy, choose which voluntary benefits to offer, select benefit providers, administer plans and educate employees about voluntary benefits.
Hear first hand how to:
• Offer voluntary benefits that tailor financial solutions to complement existing benefit plans
• Expand voluntary benefits offerings and take advantage of added benefits flexibility for both employers and employees
• Use strategic communication to identify benefits needs, motivate employees and retain talent
This event has been specifically designed for benefits executives involved in benefit communications and managing voluntary benefits selection and administration. We look forward to meeting you in Orlando!
JOIN LEADING EXPERTS AT THIS INCISIVE EMPLOYEE BENEFITS & COMMUNICATIONS EVENT TO:
• Assess what new voluntary benefit products are available to help you contain cost, retain employees and best service your workforce
• Receive an up-to-date report on the status of new benefit communication legislation and hear how to protect your company against lawsuits
• Develop a system to analyze employee demographics and tailor benefits to your employee population
• Identify how to objectively sort through information provided by benefit communication specialists and determine if they can meet your company needs
• Implement a targeted communication method to get employees to understand that you provide valuable benefit programs
• Learn critical tactics for efficiently establishing an employee benefits education process
• Improve employee morale and increase enrollment rates
• Discover how you can tie business goals to individual needs and objectives
• Evaluate the feasibility of setting up a web-based portal to ease your administrative obstacles
FEATURING HANDS-ON STRATEGIES FROM:
• AON CONSULTING
• TOWERS PERRIN
• INFORMED DECISIONS, INC.
• ARAG GROUP
• MIRICK O’CONNELL
• ALLSTATE FINANCIAL WORKPLACE DIVISION
• GROUP BENEFITS STRATEGIES
• THE ROC GROUP
• MERRILL LYNCH
• BENECOM ASSOCIATES, LLC.
YOU CAN’T AFFORD TO MISS OUR INTENSIVE PRE-CONFERENCE WORKSHOP:
• Utilizing e-Commerce Channels in an Employer Environment
VISIT www.worldrg.com/fw308 FOR MORE INFORMATION!
WHO WILL ATTEND
• Benefits Director/Manager
• Manager/Director of Benefits and Compensation
• Benefits Planning Manager
• Manager/Director of Human Resources
• Vice President of Human Resources
• Benefits Administrator
• Manager of Employee Programs
• Benefits Consultants
• Benefits Communications Specialists
• Benefits Brokers
• Third Party Administrators
• Insurance Agents/Brokers
• Investment Advisors
• Plan Sponsors
• Record Keepers
Employee Benefits, Compensation and Human Resources Professionals from Corporations, School Systems, Public and Private Universities, Municipalities & State Government