Gartner Symposium/ITxpo 2003
Venue: San Diego Convention Center
|Event Date/Time: Nov 22, 2002|
March 23 - 27, 2003
San Diego, CA
There are many reasons to come to San Diego in March. These for starters:
* More than 175 Gartner analysts in attendance.
* 30 tracks and 250+ sessions deliver extensive analysis of your immediate imperatives and emerging trends.
* A Mastermind Keynote lineup that’s always of exceptional caliber.
* The hottest IT solutions and the people who can tell you about them.
* The most profitable networking on the planet.
The Symposium/ITxpo agenda will include right-up-to-the moment research and advice on your most important issues. You can count on coverage that is both deep and practical – knowledge you can take home and apply immediately for results.
Top Ten Tech Issues
(identified by our Symposium/ITxpo community)
2. Enterprise Architecture
3. Defining and Demonstrating the Business Value of IT
4. Business Management of IT
5. Data Warehousing and Business Intelligence
6. Budget Reduction/Cost Containment - Doing more with less
7. Mobile/Wireless Strategies and Technologies
8. Application Integration and Middleware
9. Various Staffing/Retention/Personnel Issues
10. IT Services Issues and Decisions
Of course, that’s just the beginning. Check out the depth and scope of our conference tracks at
We know budgets are tight. Our strategy is to load Symposium/ITxpo with so much value that your investment is easily justifiable. No other event combines it all: Gartner analysts, practical and unbiased advice on what matters now, a focus on emerging trends, and the best in technology solutions in ITxpo’s no-hype atmosphere. If you have to narrow your event choices to a single show this year, Symposium/ITxpo is the obvious choice.