Event Date/Time: Dec 06, 2003
End Date/Time: Dec 09, 2003
Following the great success of " The First International Conference in Chemistry and its Applications ", the University of Qatar will hold its second conference. This gathering is intended for demonstrating and discussing the new advancements in all aspects of chemistry from participant scientists worldwide. Topics in the applied fields of chemistry are particulary welcomed. Eminent scholars in their fields will keynote several plenary talks in various areas of Chemistry. Oral and poster presentations submitted to the conference are in the following fields:
* Analytical Chemistry
* Inorganic and Organometallic Chemistry
* Organic Chemistry
* Physical Chemistry
* Applied Chemistry, with emphasis on:
- Gas Technologies and Production
- Desalination and Membranes Technology
- Enviromental Chemistry
- New Trends in Chemical Education
- Polymers and Material Sciences
*Registration fee $150.
* University of Qatar will provide accommodation and local transportation for all registered participants.