FASSBEX - Finance & Accounting Shared Services Benchmarking EXchange
Venue: Cottons Hotel
|Event Date/Time: Mar 17, 2003||End Date/Time: Mar 19, 2003|
|Early Registration Date: Dec 31, 2002|
This event is designed by one of the foremost authorities and leading
thinkers on finance processes and shared services. Score Research has
tailored this event to match the appetite and needs of the FASSBEX community.
We have undertaken significant market research to ensure satisfaction.
Our invited speakers are leaders in their field; Nick Payne (Corus), Stephen
Babbage (Impress Metals), Jeff Oliver (Siemens SS). Download the brochure
for a more detailed list.
Using the same model as the highly successful FASSBEX programme
this conference will more than justify your investment in time and money:
- The case for Finance & Accounting shared services and optimising
the return on investment
- Compare performance and develop a balanced scorecard approach to your
- Benchmarking and continuous improvement
- Best practices and generic process templates - What techniques and
technologies are transferable?
- How do you ensure technology really does deliver those promises?
- People make shared services work – what are the essential skills?
How do you retain and motivate? Developing customer-focused services
Phone Bookings and enquiries +44 (0) 161 439 3148. Further details available
on the FASSBEX conference brochure.