Philosophy of XXI century: problems, goals and perspectives
|Event Date/Time: Dec 18, 2002|
|Abstract Submission Date: Apr 01, 2003|
The subjects, proposed for discussion in the frame of the Conference:
1. Contemporary subject of philosophy and the status of philosophical knowledge.
2. Trends in development of current philosophy and challenges of Globalization.
3. Social philosophy: its problems and future.
4. Philosophy as a methodology of development in modern sciences.
5. The phenomenon of religion and its philosophical analysis.