Event Date/Time: Feb 23, 2003
End Date/Time: Feb 25, 2003
Early Registration Date:
Jan 06, 2003
Hundreds of top industry professionals from Household, Countrywide, Freddie Mac, Fannie Mae, WMC Mortgage, Option One, Washington Mutual, IndyMac Bank, and Aames Financial, and more than 30 speakers in the know will help you find your highest profit line in subprime home lending -- despite today's tumultuous market.
You'll hear from people like:
* Paul Makowski, SVP, Household International
* Scott McAfee, President & CEO, WMC Mortgage
* Milt Riseman, Chairman, American Business Financial Services
* Jim Angus, Deputy Assistant Attorney General, Department of Justice
* Neil Notkin, EVP, Aames Financial
* Mercy Jimenez, Senior Vice President, Fannie Mae
* Steve Alonso, President & CEO, Oak Street Mortgage
* Patrick Tadie, Portfolio Manager, Freddie Mac
* Carol Jackson, Chief Credit Officer, Federal Home Loan Bank of Atlanta
* Frank Curry, Senior Vice President, IndyMac Bank
The registration fee is $995 by January 6, 2003, for full access to the
Summit, exhibit hall, and all functions, and $1,195 after January 6, 2003.
The early bird deadline is 01/06/03. Fee includes breakfast, lunch on
February 24th, refreshments, conference materials, and CPE credits registration. Payment is required with registration.
The Suprime Summit 2003 is pleased to offer a discount of $150 for any additional registrant from the same organization. This discount can not be combined with other promotional discounts, internet offers, or special corporate sponsorship arrangements.
Our cancellation policy allows for a refund, less a $295 administrative charge, for cancellations received in writing before 02/11/03. No refunds will be made after this date. Rather, a credit will be immediately issued to attend another Royal Media Group program of the registrant’s choice.
Substitutions may be made until 02/17/2003. No credit will be given after 02/17/2003. The Subprime Summit 2003 reserves the right to alter its program without notice.