African Council for Communication Education (Nigerian Chapter) (ACCE)
|Event Date/Time: Jun 19, 2003||End Date/Time: Jun 21, 2003|
|Registration Date: Jun 18, 2003|
|Early Registration Date: May 19, 2003|
|Abstract Submission Date: Mar 31, 2003|
|Paper Submission Date: Jun 06, 2003|
CALL FOR PAPERS
The 2003 Annual Conference and General Meeting of the Nigerian chapter of ACCE hold in Uyo from June 19 – 21, 2003.
CONFERENCE THEME: Communications, Mass Media and Conflict Management in Nigeria.
1. Mass Media and Conflict Management
2. Public Relations and Conflict Management
3. Traditional Communication and Conflict Management
4. Advertising and Conflict Management
5. Communication Research and Conflict Management
6. Corporate Social Responsibility and Conflict Management
7. Gender Issues and Conflict Management
8. Political Communication and Conflict Management in the Democratic process.
Venue: Department of Communication Arts University of Uyo, Uyo, Akwa Ibom State, Nigeria.
Date: June 19 – 21, 2003.
Paper Requirements: You should send the abstract of your paper of not more than 100 words to reach the Chairman, LOC on or before March 31, 2003. In addition you should produce a hundred copies of your paper, which should not exceed 15 pages in length and submit them to the LOC on or before the eve of the conference. To facilitate easy reproduction you may send us the diskette.
Note that those who do not comply with the above conditions may not be listed for participation. Please write to us to confirm and indicate your intention to participate in paper presentation or in the general deliberations.
Contact us through the following addresses:
Department of Communication Arts,
University of Uyo,
Akwa Ibom State,
Dr. Des Wilson (Convener)