Containment of Potent Pharmaceutical Powders
Venue: IMechE Headquarters
|Event Date/Time: Oct 07, 2003||End Date/Time: Oct 07, 2003|
The seminar will bring together speakers from organisations that specify, supply and use containment equipment in order to highlight and explain key containment issues and technologies.
The emphasis will be on aspects that differentiate containment systems from other pharmaceutical systems.
Typical areas to be covered by the seminar should include;
- Reasons for containment from the occupational hygiene perspective
- Overview of containment technology and applications
- The effects and importance of Human interaction with containment systems
- Testing of containment systems
- Cleaning of containment systems
- Developments in isolation technology
- Case studies of containment projects to highlight the above, plus other issues such as design, installation and running costs, affects on buildings and room design, project management and risk management.
Benefits to delegates in attending
Attendance at this event will provide delegates with an increased knowledge and awareness of containment systems including:
- Area of application
- Solutions to problems
- Advantages and disadvantages
- Pitfalls and opportunities
Greater knowledge and awareness will result in better implementation or operation of such systems, and therefore provide a competitive advantage for the delegate’s organisation