Real Estate Connect 2003
Venue: San Francisco
|Event Date/Time: Jul 23, 2003||End Date/Time: Jul 25, 2003|
• Sit in on Q&A interviews with the CEOs of the largest financial institutions and real estate brands
• Go one-on-one with icons of the industry at the “Meet the Leaders” forum
• Discover dozens of innovators in the Exhibit Hall with their latest products
• Debate privacy, data protection and who should get what information when?
• Learn how lenders can using the latest technology to avoid switching and keep customers loyal
• See how Realtors are using VOWs and IDX to improve their business
• Work the crowd: over a thousand real estate and mortgage experts and leaders from across the country and around the world will be there!
• Discover a raft of new technologies and online innovations such as the new handheld device put out by Danger.com.
• Dig deeper into hot industry questions:
What happens with buyer leads on the Internet, why can't anyone convert them?
Innovation has shaved $1,000 off the cost of originating a mortgage -- where does next $1,000 come from?
Primedia and Hollywood's Barry Diller are getting into the real estate industry - what does that mean for the business?
What are the major brands such as Cendant and RE/MAX up to, who are they partnering with and what are they working on?
• Get to know Craig Newmark and learn how he became one of the most interesting innovators on the Web.
• Learn from innovators who excel:
A panel with the nation's top five real estate agents
A panel with the nation's top five mortgage brokers
A panel of the top franchise executives
A panel of the CEOs of the top mortgage originators
• Learn from the genius behind the marketing campaign at Target Stores.
• Learn how Krispy Kreme and Red Bull pull off two of the greatest viral marketing campaigns ever.