The Ultimate Leading-Edge IT Technologies Conferences & Expos
|Event Date/Time: Oct 27, 2003||End Date/Time: Oct 29, 2003|
|Abstract Submission Date: Aug 31, 2003|
|Paper Submission Date: Sep 15, 2003|
The Ultimate Leading-Edge IT Technologies Conferences & Expos!
International IT Security Conference & Expo
International Mobile/Wireless Conference & Expo
International Linux/Open Source Conference & Expo
International IT Services/Outsourcing
Conference & Expo
October 27 - 29, 2003
WowGao.com, in cooperation with GAO Research Inc. & GAO Web Services Inc., is hosting these 4 exciting co-located International Conferences & Expos on IT Technologies in Toronto, Canada on October 27-29, 2003. These events will be the first of its kind in Canada and is expected to be the biggest and best in the world! This is THE venue for attendees who are IT developers, technical analysts, marketing and sales professionals, executives, as well as corporate financiers, lawyers, and government officials from the international community, to learn from experts, to see the latest products, to network, to exchange ideas, and to discuss issues critical to the global IT industries. This is THE venue for presenters to educate and to influence the industries, and for vendors to showcase their latest wares. In line with this, we are looking for technology professionals like you to participate in this event either as a presenter or as an attendee.
By choosing to be a presenter, you are given the opportunity to share your knowledge and expertise to the huge audience of these events. Among our suggested conference topics are:
1. International IT Security Conference & Expo
- Corporations Go the IT Security Way: Trends & Insights
- Customer Organization Dynamics & IT Security Vendor Selection
- Major IT Security initiatives
- Policy requirements and implications of IT Security
- How to Procure and Manage Government IT Security Contracts
- Process mapping, migration & IT Security - Integration and Security
- Offshore IT Security
- IT Security to achieve competitive advantage
2. International Mobile/Wireless Conference & Expo
- Mobile/Wireless Emerging Technologies
- Measuring the Costs and Value of Enterprise Mobility
- Getting the Most Out of Mobile/Wireless
- Enterprises: Develop Wireless Policies Now or Pay Later
- Catching the Wireless Wave
- Mobile and Wireless Security: Worst and Best Practices
- Policy Requirements and Implications of Mobile/Wireless
- Mobile/Wireless Security Exposures, Trends and Remedies
3. International Linux/Open Source Conference & Expo
- Network Linux: Real System Administration from the Trenches
- Linux in Business: Management & Deployment
- Security Issues
- Software Developer Issues
- Emerging Technologies
- Application Developments/Standards
- Mac OSX for the Linux community
- Free software for the infrastructures
4. International IT Services/Outsourcing Conference & Expo
- On-Demand Computing
- IT Services: Business Opportunities
- IT Outsourcing TO and FROM around the Globe
- Computer Systems Design Services
- Content Management Services
- CRM Services
- eBusiness Services
- eLogistics Services
Should you have other ideas for your article apart from our suggested topics but related to the IT industries, you are welcome to submit your proposal as well.
Please send your proposal of presentation of at least 200 words to: ITEvents@WowGao.com or visit www.WowGao.com or contact 416-292-0038, ext 817 for more information.
WowGao Inc. (www.WowGao.com)
WowGao.com hosts several highly popular portals for high tech industries, and is an international leader in the deployment and hosting of Web Services applications and UDDI registration. WowGao organizes various highly successful global events such as International Web Services/XML Conference & Expo, May 27-29, 2003, 4 co-located electronics/communications conferences and expos, October 21-23, 2003, and 4 co-located IT conferences and expos October 27-29, 2003
GAO Web Services Inc. (www.GaoWebServices.com)
A specialist in Web Services application development and consulting. Its popular, modular, powerful and scalable UDDI is developed using J2EE, which can be used with Oracle, MySQL, MSSQL or DB2. Contact GAO for licensing!
GAO Research Inc. (www.GaoResearch.com)
A world leader in embedded communications software and integrated solutions, including modem (ADSL, V.92, V.90, etc.), modem relay, fax, fax relay, telephony, speech, VoIP, gateways, Internet access devices, and embedded Web Services.
Partial List of Recent Customers Who Have Licensed Our Technologies: Alcatel, Siemens, Motorola, Infineon, Toshiba, Phillips, Intel, Mitsubishi, OKI, Qualcomm, VLSI, ARC, EGIS, Globcom, Shenzhen Oriental, Beijing Hi Tech, Exicom, Thrucomm, Tobu, IDT, Terayon, Telcordia, Marconi, and Daewoo.