2003 Orthopedics and Neurosurgery with the Spine Center (Cruise Alaska with S)
Venue: Live Clasroom Style
|Event Date/Time: Jul 27, 2003||End Date/Time: Aug 02, 2003|
|Registration Date: Jun 27, 2003|
|Early Registration Date: Jun 25, 2003|
Thomas B. Ducker,MD, Profesor of Neurologic Surgery, Johns Hopkings niversity and the University of Maryland, Annapolis,Maryland.
At the conclusion of this course, the participants should be better prepared to:
* Assess Surgical indications in Spine Patients.
* Order and Interpret diagnostic studies such as MRI's and radiographic studies.
* Manage the painful conditions found in patients with spinal patology.
* Prevent Medical errors.
* Understand the Importance of HIV and domestic violence ona Spinal Practice.
* Avoid problems with Medicare fraud and Abuse.