11th International Contracting & Negotiating Clinical Trials (cs251)
|Event Date/Time: May 05, 2003||End Date/Time: May 06, 2003|
- HIPAA: Addressing Privacy Concerns in Clinical Trial Contracts
- An Update on Effective Site Budget Negotiations
- Process Control & Process Improvement of Contracting
- Identifying Legal & Ethical Implications of Bonus and Incentive Payments
- Evaluating Clinical Trial Agreements
- Vendor Relationships: A Challenge of Clinical Cost Management
- Indemnification: Sponsor-CRO-Site
Pre & Post-Conference Workshops
Pre-Conference: Workshop #1 - Critical Issues and Important Considerations for Outsource Contracting
Post-Conference: Workshop #2 - Innovative Approaches to Investigative Site Recruitment
- Amgen, Inc.
- AstraZeneca Pharmaceuticals
- BBK Healthcare, Inc.
- Biogen, Inc.
- Eli Lilly & Company
- Genzyme Corporation
- Imclone Systems, Inc.
- Mayer Brown, Rowe & Maw
- NICHD, NIH
- NYU School of Medicine
- Omnicare Clinical Research
- Resource Solutions, Inc.
- Rx Trials, Inc.
- Schering-Plough Research Institute
- St. Jude Children's Research Hospital
- University of Illinois at Chicago
- Washington University School of Medicine