INTERNATIONAL CONGRESS Education and Science for XXI Century: Problems of Integration and Legal Regu (IC)
|Event Date/Time: Nov 21, 2003||End Date/Time: Nov 25, 2003|
|Registration Date: Jul 15, 2003|
|Early Registration Date: Jul 15, 2003|
|Abstract Submission Date: Jul 15, 2003|
|Paper Submission Date: Jul 15, 2003|
Novosibirsk State Pedagogical University (Ministry of Education of Russian Federation)
630126, Novosibirsk, Ul. Viluyiskaya, 28, NGPU, NII
Philosophy of Education.
http//: www.philos-educ.ru; e-mail: email@example.com
Education and Science for XXI Century: Problems of Integration and Legal Regulation
Organizers of the Congress: Philosophy of Education Scientific Research Institute of Novosibirsk State Pedagogical University (Ministry of Education of Russian Federation); Siberian Branch of Russian Academy of Sciences; the Institute of Philosophy and Law of SB RAS.
Aims and tasks of the Congress:
- Definition of the basic principles of formation of state policy in the field of integration of scientific-educational potential oriented on formation of the open society outlook and entering the world educational space.
- Creation of the new conception of education, working out the legal basis of construction of the modern state system of upbringing, education, enlightenment of Russian population.
- Search of the ways to optimize the role of science and education in solution of global problems and provision of the sustained social development; transformation of civilization value system and problems of education and scientific development.
- Study of the existing progressive technologies of science and education, their methodological and conceptual synthesis.
Concrete directions of the Congress work
- Science and education: problems and perspectives of integral development. Scientific technologies on the threshold of the XXI century.
- National and regional strategies of science and education development. Scientific and educational potential of Siberia and the North: problems of preservation and revival.
- Legal problems of administrating and organization in science and education at the present stage.
- Scientific and educational theoretical approaches in developing the pedagogical technologies.
- Conception of school of the XXI century. New technologies of ecological education and upbringing. Education as the spiritual basis of the social life.
- Cultural-ethnic value technologies in the strategy of educational process.
- Nation’s health: enlightenment, education and upbringing. Family’s role on the threshold of the third millenium. The problem of children’s neglecting and crimes and the ways to solve it.
Terms of the Congress
21-25 November 2003
Duration of the Congress - 4 days
Number of participants
Supposed schedule of the Congress
1st day: Registration the participants
2nd day: Plenary Meeting. Discussions.
3rd day: Sections and Round tables.
4th day: Closing Plenary meeting. Discussion and admission of the final documents of the Congress.
Materials of the Congress
The publication of the Congress papers is planned. Papers are taken until the15th of July 2003, 1000 words in the printed and electronic form (diskette 3,5). Word processor – Word 7,0 (2000) font – Times New Roman, – 12”. Indentation – 2,5 cm from all sides. Interval – 1,0. (Texts are without tables and graphs). Footnotes are entered by the common numeral in square brackets and are numbered in the order of their introduction to the text; footnote list at the end of the paper.
Nina V. Nalivaiko
Scientific Research Institute of Philosophy of Education (Novosibirsk State Pedagogical University)
Ul. Viluyiskaya, 28,
Web-site of the Congress:
7 (3832) 301206;
7 (3832) 680731
7 (3832) 301206;
7 (3832) 681161
Co-Chairman of the Organizing Committee
Nina V. Nalivaiko