E-Marketing Strategy: Identification, Selection, Implementation (DFWEmarket)
|Event Date/Time: Apr 02, 2003|
* What does successful e-marketing look like?
* How can e-marketing technologies be used to grow market share & create new revenue streams?
* How do basic marketing strategies have to change to survive & succeed in the dynamic online marketplace?
* How does a manager correctly identify which alternatives to pursue when creating or changing a firm's e-marketing strategy?
* What are the keys to successful e-marketing strategies?
* What should a firm do to ensure success when it sets about formulating or changing its e-marketing strategy?
* How can marketers analyze their own e-marketing strategies & compare their results to their objectives?
* How does a company identify, assess, & select facilitating technologies for e-marketing strategies?
* What is involved in successfully implementing e-marketing strategies?
You should attend this seminar...
...if you are responsible for generating customer revenue online in B2B or B2C markets. A technical background is not required.
* Use e-marketing strategies and technologies to grow revenues and make customers happier.
* Assess and select facilitating technologies for e-marketing strategies.
* Plan and execute successful marketing strategies in the global e-business marketplace.
* Transform consumer needs & wants into marketspace opportunities (ahead of the competition).
Day 1: 8:30 A.M.— 4:30 P.M.
Winning E-Marketing Strategies
· Key Concepts: What does it mean to win?
· Key Success Factors: What does it take?
· Key Practices: What must we do?
Customer / Value Creation Strategies Online
· Customer Value: What do they want?
· Customer Value Proposition: What do which customers buy?
· Customer Value Creation: What does it take to transform consumer needs and wants into marketplace opportunities (and succeed)?
Online Customer Value Management Strategies
· Life Cycle Management: What direction are we headed?
· Communicating and Delivering Value: What are the roles of e-brands and e-branding?
· Leveraging the Internet: What can it do for customer relationships?
Sustainable Competitive Advantage
· Strategic Response to Change: What can we do?
· Competitive Advantage: What makes it sustainable?
· Strategic Planning & e-Strategy Development: What are the critical components?
Day 2: 8:30 A.M.— 4:30 P.M.
E-business & CRM Systems
· Comparing Traditional & e-Business CRM Approaches
· Conditions That Can Help or Hinder E-Business Impact
· Promising Technologies & Solutions
Driving Site Traffic & Related Issues
· Creating Value Through e-Business Strategy Models
· Creating Online Demand
· Developing Relationships: Permission Marketing
· Planning for Real-Time Access to Information
· Benefits & Risks of New Approaches
Point-of-Order, Post-Order, & Repeat Purchase
· Improving the Customer Experience
· Integrating Ordering, Support, & Fulfillment
· Personalizing the Order Process
· Ensuring Quality Across the Service Delivery Chain
Implementation Challenges & Process
· Critical Steps in Establishing Your E-Marketing Program
· Successful Organizational Structure & Processes
· Measuring Success: Performance-Based Metrics